The use of CMS (Content Management System) to create a website depends on the requirement of the user.
The best and most popular CMS platforms of 2021 are WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wix, Shopify, and Magento.
The process of SEO differs in one or the other way when actioned with different CMS.
As per Google Algorithm, the usual working robots crawl websites, pass that information to the indexer, and then the web pages get indexed.
Rendering of Web Pages
The steps to check the rendering of a web page:
- Go to Google Search Console, click on the URL inspection button.
- In the URL field, type the full URL for the audit.
- Then, click the TEST LIVE URL.
- Once the test is completed, click on the view tested page.
- Finally, click on the screenshot tab to see the rendered page.
Rendering of web pages and content is crucial for Google Bots to get indexed and appear in search results.
- To sort this issue out, always keep the code minimal and clear as much as possible.
- With WordPress websites, use plugins like Asset CleanUP, WP Rocket, Hummingbird.
- Defer JS loading, which is loading after the critical parts of your website.
Resolving the blocking issue will also go well with the page speed update.
Internal Links/ Link Structure
It is vital to have a proper link structure as Google requires proper <a href> links to find the URLs. Links that are added to DOM unable to Google to see when someone clicks on that link. Also, make your menu links visible to Google. Open Chrome, and in the chrome developer tools, click (Ctrl+Shift+J) that navigates to the elements tab. It helps Google in picking up the links from the website.
Share more knowledge and tips with us by commenting below!